January & February 2011 News
- Nothing says LOVE like fresh-baked, homemade Comfort Cookies! Whether you are celebrating a birthday, Valentine's Day or perhaps a new addition to the family, save 15% by using coupon code "WinterSale" during checkout!
- The St. Albans Messenger has been publishing since the Civil War. 'Vermont's oldest evening newspaper' serves residents of Franklin County & Northwestern Vermont with a mix of local news, sports and homespun goodness!. We were thrilled to be among those featured during the holiday season. Click here to read the St Albans Messenger story about Comfort Cookies.
- Happy New Year! We are very excited because Comfort Cookies has a NEW logo to usher in 2011! Artist, Aimee Stewart has graciously conjured up an original design that reflects the true warmth of our cookie. Please look for our new design in the coming weeks!
- RunVermont had a warm, winter day for their 'First Run'. We want to congratulate each of the you who participated on New Year's Day by offering a 15% discount (excludes shipping) on your first Comfort Cookie order! Just enter the code 'RunVermont' at checkout.
- Winter in Vermont offers exploration of snowy woods, perfect sledding hills, tons of concert offerings and local brewery tours! Vermont is covered in snow and yet warm in so many ways! What better time than winter, to introduce our two NEWEST flavors: 'Shortbread' and 'Mexican Chocolate'! Each in its own way full of delicious warmth. Whether its the melt-in-you-mouth smoothness of 'Shortbread' you desire or the sweet combination of rich chocolate & Ancho Chiles in our 'Mexican Chocolate', you will be delighted by our newest offerings! Look for them soon in a store near you and here online.
- We are ecstatic that we had the good fortune to meet and do business with the folks at Creative Labels of Vermont Another talented and friendly group of Vermonters!
|Comfort Cookies Events/Demos|
in January & February:
Thursday February 17th
Hunger Mountain Food Co-Op
Member Appreciation Day
623 Stonecutters Way in Montpelier
(Tasting Demo from 9:30 am - 11:30 am)
Friday January 14th
RJ's Friendly Market
80 South Main St in Waterbury
(Tasting Demo from 5:15 pm - 7:15 pm)
November & December 2010
September & October 2010
July & August 2010
May & June 2010
January & February 2010
November & December 2009